DAQFactory SCADA Software
DAQFactory provides all the tools needed to acquire data, log it, share it on a network, display it on the screen, graph it, analyse it, and automate your project.
DAQFactory can communicate with just about any serial or Ethernet device using Modbus RTU, ASCII or Modbus/ TCP. It also supports a wide variety of DAQ devices including LabJack USB devices and many other DAQ cards
With DAQFactory you get:
- Flexible Data Acquisition, read different inputs at different intervals.
- Continuous or conditional data logging. Log directly to an ODBC compliant database or an ASCII file.
- Automation. Create batches or add software process control to run your overall system. Perform simple tasks or develop complex applications.
- PID Loops. Create as many closed loop systems as you need without purchasing hardware controllers.
- Alarming. Let DAQFactory watch your data for you. Log alarms, trigger events, or play sounds when a condition occurs.
- Transparent network connectivity, across the room or around the world. Email and web server capability.
- Unlimited user definable screens you can create on the fly and even view from a browser using any combination of 40 different screen components. No wiring!
- Powerful data visualisation. Create publish quality graphs.
- Extensive data analysis features. No need for a separate package.
Available with or without the USB hardware Licence key which allows you to easily move your DAQFactory license from computer to computer. This is especially useful when you have runtime installations. You can put your development license on the key, then go to a runtime installation, insert the key, switch to development mode, make changes, pull the key and revert back to runtime mode, all without stopping and without installing extra software.