Home > Power Solutions
Incoming, 4 days
PowerDIN 4PZ is a dual 230V/16A electricity meter with LAN/WiFi and I/O, designed to fit on a DIN rail. Enables control over the Web, NETIO Cloud, Open API. Each of the 4 outputs can be switched on or off independently using the Web interface, or with Open API and NETIO Cloud. States of two dry contact digital inputs (including S0 pulse counts) can be also read remotely. Integration with third-party systems using various protocols (JSON, Modbus/TCP, SNMP, MQTT-flex, Telnet, ...) is easy thanks to the Open API.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONSThe PowerDIN 4PZ LAN/WiFi electricity meter is typically used for electricity metering and distribution in a DIN electrical cabinet.Remote energy consumption monitoring in one or two circuit branches.Connecting the pulse output of a 3-phase electricity meter to In1 or In2 in order to measure electricity consumption above 16A.Each output can be switched on/off or power-cycled (e.g. to restart all appliances connected to the same circuit branch) from the web interface or the NETIO Cloud service.Controlling the charging of e-bikes, boats and other appliances up to 3.6 kW (230V/16A). Controlling the outputs using Open API (JSON, Modbus/TCP, SNMP, MQTT-flex, Telnet, ...)Integration with various third-party programs and applications.Controlling the device from the NETIO Mobile 2 app (Android), as long as the app is connected to the same network.The NETIO Cloud service, provided for a fee, enables central control of outputs of multiple devices in various locations.
Using the product’s web interface, measured values can be read and the 4 outputs can be switched on or off.
Open API enables integration into third-party systems using a wide range of protocols (JSON, Modbus/TCP, SNMP, MQTT, Telnet, ..).
With the NETIO Cloud service, the outputs can be controlled from anywhere. The NETIO Cloud service, provided for a fee, uses SSL/TLS security and servers in Europe.
• LAN + WiFi connection, NFC configuration• WEB interface• Outputs 1, 2 measure 230VAC/16A + relay output• I/O expansion (2x digital output - relay, 2x digital input with counter)
• OPEN API: MQTT-flex, Modbus/TCP, Telnet, JSON, XML, SNMP, ..• Mobile app: NETIO Mobile2 (Android)• Service: NETIO Cloud
Use cases for the remotely controlled electricity meter- Electricity consumption monitoring for machines in the manufacturing industry- Electric car AC charging control- Switching power outputs on and off with a mobile app- Consumption metering and socket control from NETIO Cloud
Open APIThe NETIO PowerDIN 4PZ smart electricity meter can be controlled over the Web and the NETIO Cloud at the same time. For Open API communication, one M2M protocol can be chosen at a time from among the following:
- Modbus/TCP- MQTT-flex- Telnet- http URL API- http JSON- http XML- SNMP v1
Documentation for the protocols is available at the manufacturer’s website. The ANxx Application Notes provide useful deployment guidance.
Digital inputs for S0 / momentary switch (dry contact)The In1 and In2 digital inputs can be used to connect dry contacts that can then be monitored using the Open API. In addition, each input includes an S0 pulse counter for monitoring the consumption with a water meter, an electricity meter or a similar meter.
2 + 2 outputsOutput Measurements Switching Max voltage / currentOut 1, Out 2 A, W, Wh, TPF, V, Hz Relay (ZCS) 230V / 16A ACOut 3, Out 4 - Relay 230V / 16A AC48V / 2A DC
Electrical measurements supported at Out1, Out2• 2x Current [A]• 2x Consumption [kWh]• 2x Load [W]• 2x TPF (True Power Factor)• 2x Phase shift [-180...180°]• Voltage [V]• Frequency [Hz]• Measurement accuracy: better than 1%
Industrial product qualityThe PowerDIN 4PZ LAN/WiFi dual electricity meter is intended for professional use.
- Designed for mounting on a DIN rail (6 units).- 2-point factory calibrated (temperature compensation).- PowerUp state – the state of the outputs after the device is powered up is configurable (On/Off/Last).- ZCS – for switching an appliance on and off more frequently than a few times a day, ZCS (Zero Current Switching) support becomes important in the long term. ZCS makes sure that the relays at outputs 1 and 2 switch when the immediate current is zero.- IOC function (Independent Output Control) – states of outputs are not affected by LAN connection failures, network layer restarts, or firmware upgrades.
Scheduler function (calendar)With the Scheduler function, each output can be switched on and off automatically at pre-defined times and days-of-week. A schedule is useful for saving energy and periodic restarts of other equipment.
NFC Config = quick WiFi connection setupWith the NETIO Mobile2 app and a NFC-capable phone, the product can be connected to a WiFi network in 60 seconds.
For WiFi setup without NFC, the product features a built-in WiFi AP as well as a wizard to guide you through the selection of a WiFi network and configuring the connection.
NETIO PowerDIN 4PZ
• LAN (RJ45): Yes• WiFi: Yes• Web: Built-in web server• Online demo: Yes - http://powerdin-4pz.netio-products.com:22888/• FW upgrade: Yes - web• Mobile app: NETIO Mobile2 (Android)• Installation without a Cloud connection: Yes• Control button: Yes (under the panel)
• Service: NETIO Cloud (for a fee)• Open API (M2M protocols)- Modbus/TCP- MQTT-flex- Telnet- http URL API- http JSON- http XML- SNMP v1
• Lua support: No• Scheduler function: Yes (3Q 2020)• Sending e-mails: No
• Power input: Terminal block (Ø 2.5mm), 100-240VAC / max 16A• Power output: Terminal block (Ø 2.5mm)• Metered outputs: 2 channels• Digital Outputs: 4 in total• DO Metered power outputs switching element: 2x Relay + ZCS (Out 1, 2: SPST-NO) – Max 16A• DO Relay outputs switching element: 2x Relay (Out 3, 4: NO/NC) – Max 2A• DI (Digital Inputs): 2 (dry contact) + S0 counter (4 bytes)
• Internal consumption: Max 2 W• SPD – surge protection: Yes, type 3
• ZCS (Zero Current Switching): Yes (outputs 1, 2)• IOC (output state independent from FW updates): Yes• PowerUp state of outputs: On / Off / LAST state
• Mechanical characteristics: 106 x 91 x 62 mm - 6M (SU) DIN• Protection: IP20• Sound output: No• Temperature range: -20°C to +55°C
More information about this product:https://www.netio-products.com/en/device/powerdin-4pz
Be the first to Write a Review for this item!