Neulog Sensor Data Loggers
The Neulog System comprise over 40 sensor-loggers models that can be combined together and connected to a PC or Mac via USB or Wifi or can be used in standalone mode storing data to internal memory.
A Sensor logger model will exist for nearly every physical parameter you may wish to record including models for Mechanics, Sound, Light, Heat, Electricity, Magnetism, Organic or Physical chemistry, Acids and bases, Chemical solutions, Biochemistry, Human physiology, Plant physiology, Ecology, Solar radiation, Atmospheric pressure, Rain, Wind velocity, Relative humidity and temperature.
How does it work
- Connect up to 10 sensor loggers to form a single data acquisition system - they snap together side-by-side
- Connect to a PC or Mac via a USB or Wifi module for real time monitoring, plotting and recording of data. Free web-based software - the most intuitive, rich and friendly NeuLog software, and application for browsers including: On-Line mode, Off-Line mode, tables, graphs, data analysis, double axis set up, statistic operations, mathematical operations.
- Add a battery module and a LCD module for stand-alone operation - record data for up to 31 days. Add a USB or Wifi module for data download once the logging session is complete.
- Add a battery module and a WiFi module for remote control via any web-enabled tablet or smartphone.
Weather Sensor loggers
Sensor Loggers for Solar radiation, Atmospheric pressure, Rain, Wind velocity, Relative humidity.
| || |
How To Use
Choose what type of data you are going to collect with more than 40 logger sensors. Choose the hardware you want to work with, and how do you want to view your data.
Free Neulog Software
The most intuitive, rich and friendly NeuLog software, and application for browsers including: On-Line mode, Off-Line mode, tables, graphs, data analysis, double axis set up, statistic operations, mathematical operations. Software is browser based, it will work on any hardware and software of the future with no need for upgrades.
- Plug-and-play operation - software automatically recognises attached sensors
- Data display in Engineering units
- Real-time data capture or data download from datalogger memory
- Stores data in .CSV file for import to common spreadsheets
- Extensive data displays - Numeric, Tabular, Chart, bar graph, analogue meter
- Advanced plotting features: X-T, X-Y, best straight fit, area under graph
- Wide range of mathematical functions are available with which to convert data
- Triggering is available to start data-logging when a particular sensor's measured value falls or rises below or above a set level
- Worksheets, incorporating setup details, photographs and diagrams, can be developed and displayed, and saved with or without a Setup Configuration
NeuLog API (beta)
This Application Programming Interface (API) specifies how any software should interact with NeuLog sensors. The API is based on HTTP protocol and can be accessed from any software like C, C++, Python, JS, Java and many more. Also, Microsoft Word™ and Acrobat™ can be used to control the sensors.
General Sensors and Modules Users Guide >>
Neulog Software Users Guide >>
Neulog Software for the PC >>
Neulog Software for the Mac >>
Neulog Application Programming Interface (API) Users Guide >>
Neulog Application Programming Interface (API) >>